Create a Safer, Healthier, and More Beautiful Environment for Your Horses with Lighthoof Mud Management Panels
Thin-walled, flexible plastic ground stabilization grid panels support and protect the footing in horse paddocks, gate areas, and pathways.
How It Works
Watch how Lighthoof’s stretchy, 6′ x 12′ panels ground stabilization grid hold gravel in place to solve mud related issues on horse farms. We've made mud management simple!
And remember, we’re here to answer your questions. Everyone on the Lighthoof team has experience planning mud management and installing the Lighthoof ground stabilization grid. We pretty much have mud prevention down to a science… and we’d love to share our knowledge with you. Contact a mud management specialist!
Not sure if you can really “Do It Yourself?” Here’s what some of our favorite customers had to say about their experience.
I installed my Lighthoof panels in front of my new run in shelter, about 9 months ago. I am super happy with it. Overall, it was very easy for me and my young assistant to install in one day.
Dr. Sarah Jane Owens DVM
Installation went well, is it odd I’m looking forward to rain?
(Orcas Island, WA)
I’m rehabbing two horses right now and ensuring that their needs are attended to, and that – when allowed – they get to stretch their legs in a quiet, dry, mud-free environment has been the core focus for them. When it comes to keeping the ground firm and solid, Lighthoof panels are a must when considering turnout options for a horse in rehab.
(Northern New Jersey)
Are You Ready to Get Your Horses Out of the Mud?
- Lighthoof panels act as a ground stabilizing grid that hold gravel in place for permanently mud-free paddocks.
- Can be used in other high traffic spots, such as gate areas, pathways, arena entrances, feed areas.
- Simple DIY Installation, or have a contractor or landscaper do it for you. We will show them how!
- Get 40 free EnviroLock fasteners with each Lighthoof panel.
- If you live in the continental US, we will ship your panels right to your farm for FREE.